2018 Mini Sessions!

It’s mini session season!

I only have 20 time slots! Book fast!

This year I am working with Minted to give you all 20% off on your holiday card order when you sign up! How cool is that?! I will provide the code upon delivering your gallery. I even upload your photos for you so you’re ready to order your cards asap!

So I can keep track of your choice, I will need you to contact me through this link [CLICK HERE!]. You need to provide your name, email, phone, and write in the session date/time you are interested in. I recommend giving me your #1-3 choices just in case it is sold out. I will respond to these inquiries in the order they are received, so it’s very important you contact me through this link only [CLICK HERE!] and NOT on this page. Full payment confirms your session date and time.

November 3rd: Ybor City: 7:45am, 8:15am, 8:45am, 9:15am

$175 20 minutes, 5 digitals

Various backgrounds, we will move around especially dependent if other photographers are in the area.

PROPS: Christmas Banner only as we will be on the move.

I do think one family should bring santa hats and sunglasses and be in front of a sunlit brick wall! Who’s up for it??!

November 4th: University of Tampa: 3:40pm, 4:10pm, 4:40pm, 5:10pm

$175 20 minutes, 5 digitals

November 9th: Valrico Farm with Vintage Truck: 3:40pm, 4:05pm, 4:30pm, 4:55pm, 5:20pm

15 minutes, 5 digitals

$150 for first three sessions, $175 for last two sessions

PROPS: Full Christmas set up! Woohoo!

**These are NOT my photos, they are samples from the website:

November 11th: Honeymoon Island State Park: 4:15pm, 4:45pm, 5:15pm*

$225, 20 minutes, 10 digitals
$250 for 5:15pm*

*Sunset time is 5:40pm, “Last light” is 5:50pm. The last session will include photos for the extra 15 minutes. Must vacate the park by 6pm.

PROPS: Minimal: Small pine/driftwood Christmas tree. Christmas banner. Vintage sled for small children only.

$8/car fee.

November 17th: Tampa park: 4:15pm, 4:45pm, 5:15pm*

$200, 20 minutes, 5 digitals

*Sunset time is 5:37pm. Must vacate the park ASAP after sunset time.

Also, cannot guarantee EXACT location set up as there will be plenty of other photographers and the park is only so big. I will pick the best spot for the best overall lighting after arriving, and individually text everyone exact meeting location.

PROPS available: Red/Black Buffalo plaid blanket (only use if it matches your outfits!), Christmas banner. Bucket or chair w/garland. Keeping it simple as there is potential to move around a little bit.

The pink grass in the last photo: I cannot guarantee it will be blooming on Nov 17th. I would LOVE to assume it is as it was last year, but this park has lots of traffic and we’ve had hotter than normal weather — I’m not sure if it’ll affect its bloom.

November 23rd Lettuce Lake Park: 8:10am, 8:40am, 9:10am (day after Thanksgiving)

$175 15 minutes, 5 digitals

**EXTENDED FAMILY in town???** Great opportunity!

$2/car entry. Park opens at 8am.

PROPS available: Christmas banner. Wood sled for small kids only. Chair, bucket, or blanket for sitting. Feel free to bring fun props like this family did! Even the family pup!

At home Christmas cookie baking & Christmas tree lights!

Starting at $275 45 minutes, 20 digitals (location based)

You could have a flour-filled fun afternoon, or have the kiddos dressed in PJs by the Christmas tree with the family dog… or both! These are scheduled on an individual basis, contact me if interested!

Christmas Tree Farm! Dade City.

60 minutes, 20 digitals

Weekdays: $295
Weekends: $350

Family portraits or lifestyle-like photos, even bring extended family (up to 10 people total in one photo), cut down a tree, just stand and look pretty, milk & cookies on a blanket, cuddle up and read a Christmas book, heck it’s Florida: bathing suits & sunglasses haha! I can bring a wagon full of Christmas props, I will even bring the cookies. You tell me what you’re looking for! I’ll even add in some snowflakes to your photos 😉

This is not a mini session, it’s a regular session that can only be offered for four weeks of the year. Farm has entry fee per person, children under 2 are free.